Warrior ♛
flee unto Allah.

Diary Contact Theme +Follow



OLD NEW
Damn it. I forget to forget you.


Rules
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their jurnal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER.
6. No tag back!
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU ARE READING THIS" YOU LEGITIMATELY (a.k.a REALLY, TRUST, WITH ALL HONESTY) have tagged 11 people.
11 things about myself
- Nur Syazwani Batrisyia Bt Tusirin
- Freaking 13
- Proud to be Malaysian
- Kpop hard die fan
- Got awsome friends, from primary school until secondary school
- Got 5 siblings, all girls
- Daydream is my hobby
- Create a fanfic is my natural job
- Computer and handphone is my best buddies
- My dream place is Korea
- I always have my ice cream besides me whenever I'm stress

Big Head questions (:
Q Since when you are a blogger?
A Since last year
Q Bestfriend or boyfriend?
A I don't have any boy so I absolutely choose bestfriend
Q Phone or laptop?
A Laptop
Q Do you love animals?
A No, sorry
Q What are your sweet memories with your friends in secondary school?
A Bullied Siqin Jollie and Taiko with Muni
Q Do you remember your bestfriend number phone?
A Yup, should I put the number here to prove it ? Haha, JKJK
Q Do you wear tudung when primary school?
A Of course yes :D
Q What is your favourite quote?
A I write and feel it just to make our story alive
Q What you want to say to the person that you don't like?
A Hey, welcome to my black list (:
Q Do you love with your name?
A Sayang ketat ketat //muahkirimuahkanan
Q What are your dreams?
A My dream is to make my wish come true (: 

Now, its my turn asking you questions
1. What is your nickname ? Why ?
2. What did you feel right now ?
3. What is your lucky number ?
4. What will you choose between hope, fate and love ?
5. Which one did you hate, faker or hater ?
6. What is your favourite memories with your friends ?
7. What is your best friend's favourite artist ?
8. What about your favourite movie/drama ?
9. Did you have any crush at your school ?
10. One word to your hater ?
11. What you want to say to yourself ?

Person that I tagged 

I tagged randomly. Anyway, thanks to Muni tagged me. Finally, I did it (: