Warrior ♛
flee unto Allah.

Diary Contact Theme +Follow



OLD NEW
I Wish I Can Grab That Hand.


Assalamualaikum readers :)
Oh, its Saturday again. Sorry for the short entry yesterday. I don't know what to post. It takes ages for me to think what to write and the title too. Pagi neh aku bangun awal. Itupun ayah kejutkan. Thanks Dad, ruined my sleep. Mom awal 'awal lagi dah gerak pergi Batu Pahat. Belajar buat cake. Dia kata nak pinjam phone aku, nak ambik gambar. But then, dia lupa nak bawa so aku jadi mangsa bebelan ayah. Kata aku sorokkan lah, aku letak bawah bantal and so whatever. Aku just angguk and do houseworks.

Ayah keluar, aku terus serbu computer. Okay, berebut jugak dengan adik. Nak buat macam mana, masing 'masing dah ada facebook. Adoii, kids nowadays are more modern than me. Yang tuh tolak tepi, yang penting aku selalu menang. I like a boss when my parents aren't home. Tapi, aku still buat kerja, okay. I rajin, Haha.

Bila dah dapat computer, aku baca fanfic mereka 'mereka yang kreatif. Aku baca B2ST punya je. Yang lain tuh, kureng lah. Then, stalk B2ST at Youtube. Its funny when I watch Stars Dance Battle 2010 especially part Change. Totally make me burst my laugh until my sister thinks I'm freak. Then, aku search Junhyung at Mr Google. Aku baru tahu yang Junhyung suka merah. Unfortunately, my favourite are black and white same as Hyunseung.

Bila bosan, aku main game dengan adik aku. Menjerit 'jerit,Haha. Such a kiddo. Then, I realized exams getting closer. Too many subjects and topic until I can't choose what to read and where to start. And oh, tomorrow I'm not posting. Not because I'm studying, silly. Of course because of Princess Man. Yeah yeah, stupid me. In my head, there is only about Kpop. Okay, everyone. I've to stop now. Adios.