Warrior ♛
flee unto Allah.

Diary Contact Theme +Follow



OLD NEW
Admit It. You Waiting For Something That Won't Happen.


//asalamualaikum , you alls. Miss you much. Well, I don't have any to share with you but I've been tagged by my makcek . I think this taggie was a long time ago, haha. Nevermind, I still answering it. 

Le Rules

  •  You must post these rules. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
  • Answer the questions the tagger set for their post. And create eleven new questions for people you tagged to answer.
  • Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
  • No tag back.
  • No stuff in tagging section about 'You are tagged if you are reading this' You legitimately( a.k.a. really, trust and with all honestly ) have tagged 11 people.

Le Me

  • Wanny for short
  • Exham exist when I read Urana Exham
  • Staying at wonderland
  • Daydream is my hobby
  • Sleeping and eating is my natural job
  • Born as a Muslim 
  • Computer and phone are my best buddies
  • Currently watching MGIAG //Hoihoi
  • Kpoplover
  • A loyal B2UTY
  • Awsome friends since primary school until secondary school
Question from Amoy

// I'm really lazy to copy paste ^^

1. Nur Syazwani Batrisyia Bt Tusirin . Pheww, thanks to my parents for the long name
2. My heart ? Lol, I don't know. Everything seems expensive to me.
3. When I got 100th followers. Thanks to Allah ^^
4. I can't think. Bad memories should not be keep. 
5. On holiday ? Oh, I'm surfing Internet.
6. Arrogant ? No at all.
7. Nomu nomu joha :D
8. YJH <3
9. My house ? At here. Did you see me waving at you ?
10. Be a good girl
11. My determinations are all the same. To be the best. 

Random question for you :D

  • Who is the most precious person ?
  • What would you do if you go for a date ?
  • Facebook or twitter ?
  • What is your favourite scene on Ombak Rindu ?
  • Your phone's brand ?
  • Since its the end of the year, what is your wish ? 
  • Taylor Swift or Avril Lavigne ?
  • Who's more closer to you, mom or dad ?
  • Have twitter ? Mention me :D
  • Prefer Harry Potter or Twilight ?
  • What is the meaning of your name ?
The chosen people


I picked randomly ~