Warrior ♛
flee unto Allah.

Diary Contact Theme +Follow



OLD NEW
Life Is Too Short To Waste Time Hating Anyone


//asalamualaikum. Tadaa ! My blog change again lol. I don't have any work to do, so I change my blog. This time I use Denime template. Its feel awkward since I'm using Classic template oftenly. Anyway, I have submit a new skin. Thanks to sis Jaja for the tutorial. Codes and me are getting closer now haha. I don't know why I blog seems simple. I don't have idea. I'm blank and now I don't know what to type. I'm watching My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho now. I know I'm late. As long as I'm watching it. And its jjang ! They are so cute together hehe. 
Anyway, my selling are not so good. No one ordering header nor editing their blog *frown* Annys and I were planning to make a contest. Should I ? What say you guys ? Give me your opinion at my shoutbox, okay ?

I'm wondering what present should I give to him ? The day is getting nearer. Pfft, I feel like want to smashed my head to keyboards, lol. Maybe I would do something special. Just wait and scream *smirk*